April 4, 2010

I KNOW I KNOW I'M SORRY!

Jenson's Special Birthday Day! The House is always decorate for the kids' birthday, and the "doughnut fairy" always makes a visit.

Birthday Boy
The Bike He Was Really Wishing For! : )
Birthday Party!
Jett's Special Birthday Day!
Okay, let me first off apologize that it has been almost 3 months since my last post. Instead of posting THOUSANDS of pics from what you all have missed (which I am sure you have missed), I am just going to start with the boys' birthdays. Jenson's turned 4 on March 23rd and we had a special day at Chuck E Cheese, (thanks to Aunt Crystal and Uncle Ed), and than our birthday dinner, presents and treats! Last Friday, April 2nd Jett turned 6, I know, I can't believe it either. We got up early on Friday and had his special birthday breakfast (the doughnut fairy came and visited), and he was able to open his presents. After presents we got everyone ready for his special day in CHICAGO, (I will post those pics in a later post). In the midst of all the birthdays we also had a Super Hero Birthday Party for the boys, and all their friends and family made it over for an AWESOME day of partying!

2 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

glad you're blogging again. i took a break too but it's always good to get back to it. :)

Unknown said...

The site moderator really did a good work to post these pic, these are so cute.
International Removalists | Interstate Removalists in Sydney