January 11, 2010

Christmas 2009




I am so sorry it has taken me this long to get all caught up on my posts. I have really gotten behind with all the bows and kids and life stuff that happens. So pull up a chair and enjoy some pics and reading! This is our Annual Fed Ex Kids Christmas Party, and this year it was extra special since Ryan was in charge. We had a blast, and how many times do you get to see Santa make his grand entrance on a fire truck?! Lucianna didn't like Santa whatsoever, and Jenson definitely had his "nervous laugh/smile" but it was a day of fun! Thanks Fed Ex!

2 comments:

The Massey Family said...

Love the pics....sounds like it was a great time! And the images of Lucianna and her reaction to Santa are priceless! ;) We have some just like of Allie, she screamed! Hope you all are doing well, take care!

Anonymous said...

Wow, awesome pics! I wish John Ryan could come to that one year! Fun times. The kids look so stinkin adorable as usual.