October 31, 2009

Halloween Oliver Style!

This face says it all!
Happy Halloween all! I know that Halloween has different meanings to so many different people, we just like to have fun with it. We LOVE to dress up every day of the week anyway, so Halloween is just kind of like a built in dress up day for us! And as all of you know I LOVE to make fun things for Lucianna to wear so it is like a day for me to go over the top with her and completely get away with it! We had a blast this year, the boys just wanted to wear their Jeff Gordon racing suits, which was nice because they didn't want me to buy them anything. I actually love it because I can go to Target tomorrow and get some clearanced out costumes for them to dress up on a daily basis with anyway. I secretly think they like to wear those Jeff Gordon costumes so they can drive their race cars around the neighborhood too! Lucianna was Snow White, and her costume was SSSOOOOOO fun to make! Enjoy the pics!

1 comments:

Joanna said...

Great job with Lulu's tutu! (That should be the name of a baby boutique!) The boys look adorable, as always! Happy Halloween!